Dangerous Goods Handler Online
This course is for people who handle dangerous goods as part of their daily job, but don't need a D endorsement or to be a certified handler. It's ideal for warehouse personnel, distribution team members, shippers, and shipping agents who pack and load dangerous goods and complete dangerous goods declaration forms for freight carried on the road.
The course is designed to meet the provisions set out in NZS 5433. It includes downloadable dangerous goods segregation charts for transport and storage.
What we cover
- Dangerous goods legislation
- Dealing with hazards and risks
- Packaging, labels and pictograms
- Load plans and packing certificates
- Storing and loading
- Segregation and placement
- Placarding vehicles
Who is this course suitable for?
- Warehouse personnel
- Shipping agents and distributors
- Health and safety managers and supervisors
- Anyone who comes into contact with dangerous goods in their workplace