Complete our basic Telehandler training course to produce competent Operators
Our basic course is the prerequisite to attending our Unit Standard Training. On completion of the one-day course, we will provide trainees with a task completion log to take back to their workplace. Trainees will be required to log 60 hours of supervised workplace experience before returning for their final assessment to obtain their unit standard.
- Trainees to hold Class One full driver’s licence.
- Trainees to hold W endorsement, U/S 16701 can be added to the course for an extra cost.
Course Numbers and Pricing
One-day basic Telehandler training $460 + GST per person
Minimum of 2, run in groups run half a day for 1-3 trainees and a full day for 4-6 trainees
Unit standard assessment post 60 hours of supervised workplace experience, $900 + GST Group Rate. Up to 2 people.
Course Duration and Unit Standards
Up to one day is scheduled for basic Telehandler training – a prerequisite to our Unit standard training.
Up to half a day is scheduled for a theory and practical assessment to obtain Unit Standard 23637 after 60 hours of supervised workplace experience (needs to be verified).
Our preference is for customers to supply the following equipment:
- Telehandler and attachment/s, we will need confirmation of attachments you will be training on, Buckets, Forks etc.
- 2 types of loads at your site to pick up with certified lifting equipment.
- Area large enough to operate without contact with other vehicles/pedestrians etc
What happens after you finish the course
We will register applicable unit standards and issue an electronic certificate of achievement and wallet card.