Our team are experienced professionals with accreditations and qualifications including:
- Licensed by the New Zealand Transport Agency as current Driving Instructors for light and heavy motor vehicles
- Registered Workplace Assessors registered with a number of Industry Training Organisations (ITOs)
- Authorised to conduct New Zealand Transport Agency Approved Licence Courses for Heavy Vehicles, Dangerous Goods, Passenger Vehicles, Vehicle Recovery, Forklifts, Wheels, Tracks & Rollers and Driving Instructors
- Registered with Competenz ITO (National Registrar for WorkSafe NZ) as Forklift Training Instructors
- Registered with WorkSafe NZ as compliance certifiers for Approved Fillers
- Accredited by the Ministry of Transport to deliver SAFED (Safe and Fuel Efficient) training programmes for drivers and instructors
Are you interested in becoming an Assessor?
Why not apply to work with Driver Training?
All you need to do is fill in the contact form and provide a few details about yourself. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible.