Heavy Vehicle In-House Trainer
This course is designed for new transport industry trainers who want to develop their skills around heavy vehicle instruction.
This course provides you with the necessary skills required to develop a level of competency that will enable you to:
- Understand the role of an in-house trainer.
- Provide in-house training and assessment.
- Evaluate driver performance through regular assessment.
- Induct new staff & identify the training needs of new driving staff.
- Develop the tools to deliver feedback and coaching in a professional manner.
- Understand Legislation references.
- Act as a mentor to other drivers
- You must hold a full New Zealand licence for the Classes on which you will be trained to assess, please bring it with you on the day.
Course Numbers and Pricing
Theory Group rate $3,200 + GST, 1-3 trainees.
Practical rate $1,600 + GST, per person.
Candidates must complete both the theory and practical sessions.
Two-day classroom-based assessment techniques, plus.
One day per person, one-on-one, practical in cab driving techniques. (Client to supply heavy vehicle).