Semitrailer Reversing Online
Around 25% of truck damage is caused while reversing. Being able to reverse a heavy trailer is essential in many industries. Confident, capable drivers save time by understanding how to set up and execute a reversing manoeuvre perfectly. This course demonstrates best practice for reversing a semitrailer combination.
What will you learn?
- The swept path, off-tracking and swing out
- Blind spots and how to minimise them
- Setting your semitrailer up for the most risk-free reversing path
- Reversing in a straight line
- Reversing around a corner
- Serpentine reversing
- Reversing up to a dock
- Reversing trailers with a steering rear axle