Truck and Trailer Reversing Online
Around 25% of truck damage is caused while reversing. Being able to reverse a heavy trailer is essential in many industries. Confident, capable drivers save time by understanding how to set up and execute a reversing manoeuvre perfectly. This course demonstrates best practice for reversing a truck and trailer combination.
What will you learn?
- The swept path, off-tracking and swing out
- Blind spots and how to minimise them
- Setting your truck up for the most risk-free reversing path
- Reversing in a straight line
- Reversing around a corner
- Serpentine reversing
- Jackknifing and lazy jackknifing
Who should do this course?
- Class 4 drivers looking to make the step up to class 5
- Drivers who have only driven a semitrailer and want to get other types of work
- Yard team