This course covers the knowledge and skills required to transport Dangerous Goods safely and legally by road. Dangerous Goods “D” Licence endorsements are valid for 5 years. You can attend our Dangerous Goods course to obtain your endorsement for the first time, or renew your current endorsement within 1 year of its expiry.
- You must hold a minimum New Zealand Class 1 (car) licence (learner). Please bring it with you on the day.
- You will need to be able to read, understand, and write to a minimum level of ESL-5. No interpreters are permitted on our D endorsement course as the classification section must be fully understood and the assessment is in English.
Course Numbers and Pricing
- Cost $375 + GST per person
- Training for groups at your site is available with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 trainees.
Course Duration and Unit Standards
- This is 1-day in-class course covering unit standard 16718. Demonstrate and apply knowledge of law and practice for the transport of Dangerous Goods by road.
What happens after you finish the course
- We will register applicable unit standards and our Trainer will issue your NZTA Certificate, which must be presented within 60 days of issue date