Driver Assessment Online
This is a cost-effective online evaluation of risks related to your drivers of light and heavy vehicles. The driver assessment is tailored to the vehicles that your drivers say that they use for work
What will you learn?
- Risks caused by vehicle operation and driving type
- Road rules knowledge
- Hazard perception skills (defensive driving)
- Accident risk
- Load security knowledge (light and heavy vehicles)
- Health and wellbeing (including fatigue, medication and common ailments that affect driving)
How should this driver assessment be used?
- Periodic checks of all drivers and operators in your organisation (cars, utes, vans, buses, trucks, forklifts, earthmoving machinery)
- Pre-employment checks
- Post-incident checks
- Discover your risks, target your training
- Rather than giving unnecessary training to drivers, the report suggests only the training that fills gaps in their knowledge or addresses risks that they have identified.