Excavator Operator’s Certificate Online
Getting excavator training can be difficult many people learn on the job, making (sometimes expensive) mistakes as they go. This course contains practical examples to accelerate your learning, covering the key techniques you will need to become an expert excavator operator.
There are hundreds of scenarios and types of jobs that an excavator operator can be required to do. After this course, you’ll know how to assess and approach them like a professional.
What will you learn?
- Safe excavator operation
- Driving on slopes
- Loading and unloading
- Digging trenches
- Clearing trees
- Pre-start inspection
- Grading to a level
- Benching and battering
- Attachments and bucket types
- Site consents and permits
- Communications on site
- Managing hazards and safety
Who should do this course?
- People who have done or are doing WTR endorsements
- Operators that want to learn new techniques
- Operators who need to refresh their competency certificate
- Supervisors who want to identify best practice operation