Light Vehicle Load Security Online
Don’t risk a fine or losing a load and injuring someone. This course will teach you the correct load restraint processes for cars, utes , vans, roof racks and trailers, whether you are new to the job or a veteran driver. It is packed with information about effective load securement from experienced drivers and driver trainers, explained using video and animation to make it easy for anyone to understand.
What will you learn?
- Rules and regulations
- Load balance and distribution
- Load anchorage and securement
- Connecting a trailer
- Chains and ratchet straps
- Utes, cars, vans and roof racks
- Flat deck, box and cage trailers
Who should do this course?
- Experienced drivers that want to improve their knowledge or job prospects
- New drivers who need to know how to safely transport loads
- Drivers from overseas who need to know New Zealand’s load security rules and their obligations and responsibilities on the road
- Supervisors, hardware store workers, forklift drivers and others who assist clients and team members with load restraint