Quad Bike Training
Our course will ensure that riders understand and can demonstrate basic knowledge and practical application relating to the characteristics and operations of a Quad Bike.
Ideal for trainees:
- With limited experience.
- Wishing to obtain the specific unit standards for recognised compliance training.
- Who have not completed any compliance refresher training in more than five (5) years (recommendation).
We are partnered with Natural Instincts, a leading training, consultancy, and adventure specialist.
- Ongoing specialist professional development for our trainers.
- Independent assessment of our trainers to ensure quality and consistency.
- Constant review of the latest technological advancements in vehicle systems and their impacts on drivers and their training.
- Candidates must at least age 16 or over.
- For unit standard 24554 candidates must have achieved unit standard 24557.
- For unit standard 24559 candidates must have achieved unit standard 24554.
- For unit standards 24563 & 24561 candidates must have achieved unit standard 24554.
- Vehicles to be provided by the client – 1 vehicle per 1-2 trainees.
- If Unit Standard 24561 is selected; a suitable trailer, X4 20L containers (filled with water) and X2 tie downs will be required for the practical training day.
Course Numbers and Pricing
- Cost per group $4,400 + GST
- Practical site hire from $225 + GST per day
- Training for groups of a maximum of 8 trainees.
- Additional trainer $1500 + GST per day (10 trainees maximum)
What to expect on the day
The course includes a mix of theory and practical sessions and includes elements relating to unit standards selected covering:
- 24554: Ride a quad Bike on flat terrain in the workplace.
- 24557: Demonstrate knowledge of the safe operation of a Quad Bike.
- 24559: Ride a Quad Bike on hilly terrain.
- 24561: Ride a Quad Bike on trailer equipment (operational).
- 24563: Ride a Quad Bike with mounted equipment or a load.
What happens after you finish the course
- We will register applicable unit standards and issue your electronic Certificate of achievement.