Truck Loader Crane
This course is designed for operators with little to no experience and/or looking to obtain their unit standards. Experienced operators will also benefit from attending this course.
You must hold unit standard 30072 in order to complete unit standard 16617.
Course Numbers and Pricing
- $1,600 + GST per course.
- Truck hire from $450 + GST per day where available.
- Course numbers one to four trainees.
Course Duration and Unit Standards
Two days in-class and on vehicle covering:
- Unit standard 30072 - Prepare for and sling regular loads.
- Unit standard 16617 - Use a truck loader crane to lift and place regular loads.
Our preference is for customers to supply the following equipment:
- Certified truck loader crane.
- Certified lift equipment - slings, chain slings, shackles.
- Cones and/or barriers to secure a safe practical training area.
- Two different types of loads.
Training room adequate for the size of the course if training is to be conducted at your site.
You will need appropriate PPE this includes, hard-covered shoes, a hard hat, and leather gloves.
What happens after you finish the course
- We will register applicable unit standards and issue an electronic certificate of achievement and wallet card.