Vehicle Recovery (V) Endorsement
Are you venturing into a new career as a Tow Truck Operator?
Our V endorsement course will provide you with an understanding of the legal requirements for towing or carrying motor vehicles.
- You must have held a full New Zealand class 1 driver’s licence for at least two years to qualify for the V Endorsement.
- Undergo a fit and proper person check through NZTA.
- We will send you pre-course material to be read before you attend our training. Please bring your material with you on the day.
Course Numbers and Pricing
- V Endorsement theory $845 + GST per person.
- Worktime Logbook and Fatigue theory $380 + GST per person.
- Training for groups at your site is available with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 trainees.
Course Duration and Unit Standards
- This is 1 ½ day in class course.
- This course covers unit standards:
- 17580 Demonstrate knowledge of driver requirements for vehicle recovery. *24089 Worktime Logbook and Fatigue.
- *If you have already achieved 24089 Worktime Logbook and Fatigue within the last 12mths you may be eligible for our short course (1 day shorter). Contact us to find out!
What happens after you finish the course
- We will register applicable unit standards. Our Trainer will issue your NZTA Certificate (this is not a licence).
- To have your “V” endorsement applied to your Licence you will need to present your NZTA certificate at your nearest licensing agency.