Wheels Tracks and Rollers (WTR) Endorsement
Operate a special type vehicle on a road, for example Wheeled Loader, Roller or Tracked machinery.
This course covers road rules and basic handling skills required to safely and legally operate a wheel, track and roller machine on the road.
- You will need your New Zealand Class 1 licence before you can get your WTR endorsement applied to your licence.
Course Numbers and Pricing
- $495 + GST per person.
- Travel to a practical venue may be required.
- Training for groups at your site is available with a minimum of 5, and maximum of 8 trainees.
Course Duration and Unit Standards
From ½ a day up to a full day is scheduled to cover all three endorsements. Duration will differ depending on course numbers and practical location. Travel to a practical venue may be required.
- 16701 – Demonstrate knowledge and skills for driving on a road for endorsement W (Wheels)
- 16702 - Demonstrate knowledge and skills for driving on a road for endorsement R (Rollers)
- 16703 - Demonstrate knowledge and skills for driving on a road for endorsement T (Tracks)
What happens after you finish the course
- We will register applicable unit standards. Our Trainer will issue your NZTA Certificate.
- To have your “WTR” endorsement applied to your Licence you will need to present your NZTA certificate at your nearest licensing agency (e.g. AA, VTNZ